Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Good-day from ravenseye

ravenseye ยท 2008-05-15 06:20

Hello folks I thought I would tell you a little about myself like most of the people on this site I learned to drive tractors on the farm then went on to earthmoving plant. I worked for a lot of companies following the work and worked in Canada for a spell hence the name ravenseye given to me by the cree people from crosslake. I eventually became an owner/driver and plant hirer and did so for 20yrs and I am now retired from work however I still take an interest in plant. I have driven a lot of dozers right out of the box and the Cat 9g was the most able for its size. Seeya

Replies2
  1. #1Squizzy246B2008-05-15 08:35

    G,day Ravenseye: Welcome to the Heavy Equipment Forums. I love the link you posted to that 3 axle scraper set...I'm sure that would be an interesting ride

  2. #2ravenseye2008-05-15 10:31

    reply to Squizzy246B Hi there and thank-you for your interest. The Geddes group still operate the cut down version today maybe the tamdem was ok in its day but give me a cat cushion hitch any-time. Seeya