Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Good deal? – 2005 Mustang 2054

SnoSheriff ยท 2010-07-08 21:58

Just got a 2005 Mustang 2054 at IronPlanet. What do you guys think? http://eu.ironplanet.com/jsp/s/item/269292/Skid-Steer-Loader/Mustang/2054/Used/Texas/011907?h=

Replies6
  1. #1SnoSheriff2010-07-09 13:35

    no comment :beatsme? Should I worry?

  2. #2MXZ2010-07-09 18:12

    by the time you get it shipped and get tires on it, I don't think you saved a lot, truthfully. I think those Maclarens are beyond capping from the way they look, so you're in for rims and pnuematics or a new set of solids. It is lower hours, so hope it does what you need for a few years.

  3. #3barklee2010-07-11 14:31

    I dont think you did bad at all!!! If you plan on keeping it? Mustang equipment does not have a good resale value at all. Then again what you paid wasnt much either. (my opinion) they are pretty good machines and shouldnt cause you much greif. Dollars for dollars.... you need a machine to make money and this was in your budget, so use it till the wheels fall off!!

  4. #4KSSS2010-07-11 15:50

    Mclaren will sell just the tire portion so you are not buying the rims again, don't know how much that is but its cheaper than buying all new Nu Airs again if you wanted to go that route. As far as the machine. They are crude in build quality and comfort, no resale value, but if your good with that, like mentioned, run the thing in the ground and call it good. You will be around 10K by the time you ship it and put new skins on it. More if you go back with the NU Airs.

  5. #5kuangqy2010-07-11 18:32

    Resale value is very important. I hope you have a good luck!

  6. #6KSSS2010-07-11 21:35

    This is what they look like when you run the tires off of them. http://www.ironplanet.com/jsp/s/item/253235?h=2,nextPage