Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Good excavating insurance companies

Jasexc ยท 2014-07-10 23:18

Within the last year we have been having a bunch of billing issues with our current insurance company Hastings mutual a(inland marine and commercial liability, and commercial auto). We have never had a claim so i cant say anything about our coverage but there billing side needs a lot of work. I was wondering what other insurance companies people are using and how you like them

Replies2
  1. #1CM19952014-07-11 06:55

    I don't think I have ever had an insurance company that didn't screw up their billing from time to time. The ones I have dealt with will source out the payment plan to a finance company who handles the monthly billing, unless you pay for the whole policy up front. The finance company is usually the one that screws up the billing, must be computer automated. For instance, I have gotten a cancelation notice and the monthly bill postmarked at the same time - all payments up to date!:cussing

  2. #2dayexco2014-07-12 00:07

    General Casualty. Zero issues, great company in my opinion