Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Good forum

td25c ยท 2009-04-04 01:13

I met some great people on the site.Shared alot of stories & experience with equipment & jobs.

Replies4
  1. #1td25c2009-04-04 14:58

    My first post was an ill-fated attempt to introduce myself.I have been talking allot lately and still had no introduction.when it comes to equipment ,I can talk all day and night.Talking about myself I loose the words.I started working with heavy equipment as a mechanic and developed an intrest operating.As time went on I would bye a dozer,excavater backhoe and so on.I love operating and working on all types of equipment.I go by "25c" because IH td 25c is my favorite dozer to operate,But in the end I like all dozers.I like the forum because I can talk about all the equipment to anyone around the world.Sorry about the late introduction folks.

  2. #2willie592009-04-04 22:09

    Even a belated introduction is better than no introduction. Eventhough we figure we know your "in's and out's" by now, you throw something new at us, like moving a pole barn! And I have had a few laughs giving you a "needle" now and then (like painting the Grove ). I don't have anything on a TD25C, but here's a pic of a TD20 I took at the Lett's boys place today that I didn't include in a different thread, it's as close to a 25 than anything I have.

  3. #3td25c2009-04-04 23:22

    Well I tell ya what,thats a good looking td 20.Those were great pictures.I'll think of some new stuff to throw at you guys in the near future.And some more laughs.I realy enjoy talking to you guys ,but dont tell anyone that I said that.We have to keep that a secret,My wife says I spend more time here than I do with her.

  4. #4willie592009-04-04 23:35

    Your on your own with this one, can't help ya' there brother!