Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Good news!

ddigger ยท 2010-08-23 20:37

Maybe, In the last 2 months I have done 3 jobs that have been private money. Which I thought to be an encouraging sign, and today I actually started clearing for a new subdivsion, for one of our areas major home builders. Have not started a new subdivision in at least 3yrs.

Replies5
  1. #1CM19952010-08-23 20:41

    Wow! Definitely a bright spot. What is the price range homes for the subdivision? Curious if it's the lower end or the higher end.

  2. #2rino14942010-08-23 21:52

    We are doing a 12 lot subdivision right now. Got detention basin and sanitary in. Gonna start cutting the roads to sub-grade tomorrow and then move on to storm sewers.

  3. #3ddigger2010-08-23 22:30

    also good news

  4. #4Dozerboy2010-08-27 16:26

    We have still been building, but didn't get hit as hard as a lot of places. Its still strange some companies have tons of work and other are sending stuff to auction.

  5. #5cat9802010-08-27 19:38

    Nj is dead right now there is no home building going on right now i bid on 1 job this year cleaning 2 ponds and then iam out of work