I have a case cx 160 that has 8600 hrs. On it and the drives are pretty worn or were pr. and I started fixing it as it started stripping shafts. I probably should have got new or reman drives but I feel like I'm too far in em.to back up on. So now I got too much case drain as its blowing the motor shaft seals. Now im.looking to buy new pistons and rotors as bad as I hate.to. I was wondering were a good place , other than the dealer Scott equipment koi[>>to buy those parts. Any recommendations would sure be thankful. P.S. I still haven't made it to the link belt to get the hydraulic oil temperature reading. Thanks again...
Try www.flinthyd.com . You need the information on the tag of the drive motor itself (make, model, and any serial or spec #'s)
Okay sure preciate tha info.
If you don't have any luck in State side give this outfit a go,they will more than likely have parts on the shelf. www.travelmotorsdirect.com.au
Try H & R Construction Parts you probably buy new motors for what the parts will cost.
Okay guys preciate it. I'm hearing now I got to go thru the dealer to get new KYB parts. Kayaba is the brand of drive motors on that hoe.