hello, sorry if I disturb and ask your opinions and personal experiences, what do you think of the brand doosan, in my parts only small excavators used or rented, what performance, what good defects, which brand we can compare? Kubota,, hitachi? or else, they are robust durable and reliable. Thanks for the attention http://www.doosan.com/ http://www.doosanequipment.eu/doosanequipment/products.page?
I had 1 customer that had one years ago and I don't even remember what model it was now(midsize). They had bought it used (only 3-4 years old) and I installed a thumb kit for them. They used it for several years with very little issues and it was a dependable machine for them...……….but all it did was sling paper bales the size of a small car so it never got really worked HARD.
Good day Trombeur Volvo - Doosan - Sany - Hyundia - all the same recipe just different cooks Kind regards Uffex
thank you for your intervention,
sumitomo and kato excavators?hyundai samsung daewoo? http://www.sumitomokenki.com/ http://www.kato-works.co.jp/eng/products/shovel/list.html