ZX40U3 cabless. This piece is under the seat against the floor. It was rotted out. I "remade" it with fiberglass bondo and I think will serve the purpose for a while, but wanted to see if it's available and worth buying new. Also looking for s new seat, or a decent seat cover. is weather and cracked and foam coming out. Also need to look into a few pins/bushings. Like the bucket, should it have spacers so the bucket can't slide side to side about 1/2"? Not sure on serial number.
A good parts look up site ! https://spare.avspart.com/ Just search ZX40U-3 .
Only 4 photos allowed.
I like the lift hook. is the swivel mount welded to the bucket link ?
Mounted on the H link pin. Factory setup. Has excavator and crane modes. Not sure exactly what changes between the 2 though. Maybe makes all the load hold valves work, not sure. Has bubble levels for both directions near the armrest as well. Never seen that on an excavator. Also has no seatbelt or ROPS, just some tube that holds a plastic roof panel. Not that I'd actually use the sealbelt, but pretty much everything I've run newer than 80s has had a seatbelt.