Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 331 Temperature

cgarai ยท 2023-09-07 14:31

I have a 331 s/n 232511798 with a Kubota V2203-E engine. The temperature gauge rapidly rises from cold to hot and then the motor shuts down. I know this is not an actual overheating problem because this will happen with the engine cold and barely warm by the time it shuts down. Does anyone know where I can find the temperature curve for the sending unit so I can see if it's behaving as it should? Another issue is that the hydraulic fluid temp light is on. Again, the fluid is almost cold. I'm having issues with the panel so I sent it off to ISOCELL to get it repaired. I've read somewhere that these issues can be a panel malfunction. Thanks, Chris

Replies1
  1. #1uffex2023-09-09 04:42

    Good day I suggest the issue is with the display once you have it fixed repost for more help. Kind regards Uffex