Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

google malware on hef

reaper020 ยท 2010-10-24 03:15

anyone else have problems getting on here from google says there is malware on this site infecting users without there consent????

Replies3
  1. #1crayton2010-10-24 03:24

    Somethings screwy again!

  2. #2AU.CASE2010-10-24 05:50

    Yes site is compromised again Hi all, sad to report but just tried to login and a Real media file was pushed into my computer from: 222 .gamealitysa .com and a plugin request which I managed to block. Have blocked the domain above at my perimeter but it isn't good. Currently running a full online Symantec scan. Think the webservers' that host the board should be secured to prevent this. Talk to Peter Harris at http://qiq.co.uk he will know what to do I am sure, brilliant hosting. Right now I have disabled all java and images to get this message on here to protect my network. Good luck.

  3. #3powerjoke2010-10-24 07:09

    Heres a whole thread about it Pj