For my Daughter...(or me ) to play with. I was at Tractor Supply getting some stuff and I just couldn't resist. I ran a 240D LC on a job last week, man I would love to have a big machine, I guess this will have to do for now!
Enjoy the new toy!!! Can i come and play with you?Anyways, don't you have a new 160 in the back yard???We could play together!!!LOL!!
That ain't no fun it makes the tractor sounds for you.
LOL!!Your right!!!!
I'm sure you've worn this one out already What did you end up deciding on the Kobelco?
This one is still pretty new actually. Now her 320 cat is a different story. That one is pretty we whipped! I spoke to the kobelco guy last week to see if he'd forgotten about me. He was on the road and promised to call back the next day. Haven't heard anything. I have to get new tires on my F550 in the next couple days. There's a 160clc next to the tire place that's set up very similar to yours but they want almost $100k. Way too much. Might look at it and feel them out. That salesguy called me back at least!
You know, what is it with salesman? I used to think I never got the time of day because we only ran stuff everyone else had wore out and never bought new. Now, I'm working with much better finances and can afford new machines. This latest purchase, the skid steer, the Kubota guy we had to almost beg(and pay $150) to get them to bring us a loader to try, and the Deere dealer STILL hasn't called me back. It's been almost two weeks since we bought the Bobcat. I told him during our one conversation (that took 6 phone calls just to talk to him) that we were going to buy a new machine, and we were going to pay cash. Haven't heard from him since. I beginning to think that in order for these guys to pay attention you better be buying 10 machines for them to remember your name.
Yeah, Its frustrating for sure. This guy is always in a big hurry to get somewhere and never has time to talk to me. He is a really nice guy but Im beginning to get the feeling he may be a little disorganized or something. The year I bought my kubota mini from him he sold 2 kubota minis (KX057) to a big company near us that I know pays cash for everything. Around the same time he sold a SK170 and an SK290 to another guy who is a cash buyer. Maybe its hard to take a little guy like me serious when you have customers like that.
Well I wouldn't be too sure. We've bought a couple machines now and the Case guy is pretty good. He wasn't right away though. But what I'm saying is when I call someplace and tell them I want a price and I'm buying outright, you would think they would call back.
Well we finally got together to look at my trade. Hes working on pricing right now. My buddy, my father, and the salesman all told me I was nuts to get rid of the 8 ton machine, so Ive decided (for now) thats what I am going to replace first. Hes working on a price for me, hes a little nuts with year end stuff i guess which is why hes been slow getting back. So im down to the Kubota KX080-3 and the Kobelco sk75sr. Ive been very happy with my kobelco and kubota machines that I have so its a tough decision which to go with. I'm definitely going to go run both and see how they feel.
Both machines are awesome. I have loved to Kobelco 80-9 i got to try, what an awesome machine. The Kubota look nice aswell. Have you looked at a Link Belt 80X3? They are really nice machines. I prefer Link Belt because thats what we have, but the Kobelco and Kubota are also very nice, and you can't go wrong with either.
It will definitely be a kubota or kobelco. Im leaning toward kubota just to keep consistency in the fleet, to go along with the 121. Then once the 121 is payed off Ill look seriously at a SVL75. I think it looks professional for a small outfit like mine to have all the same brand.
I rented a Kubota KX080-4 for a project at my sisters house a couple of week ago. I was very impressed with it. I was pushing over 10 inch diameter trees with no problem. Then I was grabbing the bigger stumps out with little resistance. Overall I was very happy with the machine. Definitely on my wishlist for future acquisitions. Just thought I would share.
Thanks jmac03! the -4 machines have a nice look, the cabs look to be more comfortable as well.
Nedly, I know your first post is 4 years old, but it's helped me with a Christmas present this year. When my little boy said he wanted an excavator for Christmas, I recalled this thread that I had just browsed. I saw the 200D and thought perfect. But TSC doesn't carry them here. At least not on their website or the two stores I checked locally. I then went by the JD dealership and they didn't have any either. Got to talking to the parts guy and he whipped out his toy book and said they stopped making the 200D toy in 2013. I was bummed. He then he started pecking on his keyboard and said one of the neighboring dealerships had 2 in stock! He said he could have it for me the next day. I didn't know they'd courier toys, but they did. Went by this morning and picked it up. I should have a happy camper on Christmas morning thanks to your post.
I Just saw this post boone, very cool glad you were able to find one. How did the little man like it? He must have a few hours on it by now
He loves it. It has some hard hours on it. Already has a broken mirror and grab handle. It's just a matter of time before the counter weight is scratched. lol!
I agree. My little fleet is mostly, except for the T250, Cat yellow. It's served me well and I have a good relationship with the dealer, which is the most important thing IMO. The T250 is the next piece of iron to replace, age and use wise. It'll probably be Cat yellow too as our local Bobcat dealer is less than capable..