Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

got a new load cover today

ctkiteboarding ยท 2007-04-05 18:37

i broke down and had a richards load cover put on my little dump truck,,, they did a nice job , i kinda had to get one, my dad who is closer to 70 then 60 drive's this truck here and thier and he ain't climbing to cover a load, plus i have to say i have neglected to climb up thier to fight with the manual cover more then i will admit too,,, i hope it holds up ,,, heres a pic :usa

Replies11
  1. #1equipment fan2007-04-05 18:47

    They have did a great job I like also the paint.It`s look a tough truck.

  2. #22004F5502007-04-05 19:37

    "The King of Covers".....nothing like a Richards

  3. #3ctkiteboarding2007-04-05 20:00

    super nice people I highly recommend them

  4. #4cat3202007-04-05 21:13

    that has to be nice not having to get up on top every time now.

  5. #5ctkiteboarding2007-04-05 23:09

    i had one on a old brockway ,,, it was the only thing i liked,, hahaha ,, its a good thing thou sucks climbing around a dump :drinkup

  6. #6Steve Frazier2007-04-05 23:41

    Richards is about the best you can get. The only ones I know of having problems with them was due to accident damage.

  7. #7BKrois2007-04-06 20:02

    I talked to the new owners of the company at Conex, i think they bought out Richards a year or so ago. They have a website now, heres the link http://thekingofcovers.com/

  8. #8thejdman042007-04-08 09:00

    Looks good

  9. #9nedly052007-04-10 11:54

    I like it,and if you dont mind me being nosey, what'd she cost??

  10. #10ctkiteboarding2007-04-10 12:55

    PM for ya ned

  11. #11nedly052007-04-10 15:16

    got it! thanks for the info:thumbsup