Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Got any good desktop backround pics??

9420pullpan ยท 2006-06-03 19:39

here are a few of mine

Replies15
  1. #19420pullpan2006-06-03 19:44

    oh i got more plenty more

  2. #29420pullpan2006-06-03 19:51

    and some more

  3. #39420pullpan2006-06-03 19:59

    im sorry but i cant stop now

  4. #4sbrem2006-06-03 19:59

    This is the one I am using right now. I got it from another thread you posted on here.

  5. #59420pullpan2006-06-03 20:11

    alright alright ill stop after this one i had to downsize some of these pics if you need to make them larger open the pic up in paint, then goto image, stretch/skew and for the horizontal and vertical stretch take a # larger than 100% and put the same # into each box for vertical and horizontal it should get bigger... good luck hope u liked them...

  6. #6D10N2006-06-07 01:35

    This is mine:

  7. #7itsgottobegreen2006-06-07 22:40

    HAHAHHAHAHHAHAA thats funny. So true. Thats what we all should be posting pics of:notworthy

  8. #8D10N2006-06-08 03:04

    I figured I may as well look at the same thing I stare at for 12 hours on workdays at home too - I even have that stupid little dozer on the CAES system pop in my head while I'm trying to get to sleep at night.

  9. #99420pullpan2006-07-11 12:38

    here are a few more i have found lately!

  10. #1095zIV2007-09-26 00:46

    this is the one I'm using now This is the one I've got now, and some of my other ones

  11. #11RollOver Pete2007-09-26 01:42
  12. #12Ross2007-09-26 15:35

    Thanks to BOB for the pic :notworthy

  13. #13Ross2007-09-26 15:50

    And another one. Change my Desktop offten when iam bored

  14. #14CM19952007-09-26 19:49

    I know it's not equipment but this pic is pretty darn funny. I took it at one of the bathrooms along the Great Wall of China, BTW - it's on the door to one of the stalls. ( must not highjack thread, must not hijack thread..... )

  15. #15DirtySouthTruck2007-09-27 18:01

    My best wall papers...