WOW SOME BIG STUFF gotta love the big toys
Nice pics! I would love to take that Grader for a rip...oh well, maybe in my next life
If you want to move to Arizona, we've got a bunch of openings in road maintenance. We've got several 24H's, and a few 16G's and 16H's thrown in for good measure. I never seem to have a camera handy when they're running triple 24's - it'd make a good picture too:crying
Are experienced grader operators scarce in your part of the country? I know in some areas they are in great demand. Would I move to Arizona? In this life a person has to keep their options open, sometimes opportunity only comes knocking once.:yup To operate one of those graders......I get excited just looking at the picture!
Really there's a shortage of everyone here. Operations are expanding at a far greater rate and pace than the training department can keep up with. Mining isn't a job for everyone, but it's certainly the best I've ever had.
It's unbelievable the people that are leaving this province so that they can make a half decent living. Most are going out west to Alberta. Probally quite a procedure to go through for Canadians to work in the U.S. We in N.B seem to be standing still compared to other regions. Here I go getting off topic(again) in this thread You guys will be putting the boots to me
Here in New Brunswick a man doing a job that is very physicly demanding is still making about the same money per hour as a bag boy at the local grocery store, sad but its true!!!
heyD10, how are ya?? thats phelps dodge right??!!! we got a new site manager last month. geez, a number crunching,go by the book , never ran a piece of equipment in his life @ss hole!!!!!! it may be time to jump ship!!!!! although i have thought about sticking around to watch him hang himself also. :laugh :laugh :laugh proably wouldbe nice to get ouit of the valley for awhile anyway..
Yes sir! PD's flagship up here. Great place to live and work (especially with the cost of company housing!!). Nice, quiet small town, and getting to play with the really big toys for a good chunk of change - well worth the move if you're so inclined. Another great thing up here is that it's literally about a 15 minute drive to be in the pines, and pretty well away from anything resembling civilization.