just picked up a new 145 volvo zero turn ran alot of volvos and always thought they were nice but the 145 is sweet the most leg room out of any zero turn I've been on and fast as hell plus alot cheaper than anyone else. have 2500yds of fill to place so we'll see how she doe's.
Nice! We need some pictures now!! I like Volvo's too.
yeh we need pics asap! Volvo machine rock!
Been checking out the 140s here, liking the Volvos.
have you ever ran a cat 314? if so hows that 145 compare?
the 145 has alot of power and well balanced plus key feature lots of leg room which many zero turns are lacking also has a reverse camera which I think is good because alot of guys get to comfortable around the tracks because of the lack of counterweight my company lots two guys do to them hanging out behind the tracks when they were working in the street and could not swing around or see them in the mirror but the camera sees every thing . Its funny when I'm on my 400 komatsu everybody gets my attention before they walk behind but with the 228 theres always someone there.
You ain't kidding about the legroom!!! A lot of the Japanese zeros (like my Komatsu) seem to have been targeted for Asian males of somewhat smaller stature.....
What size coupler is on it ?? I have for sale, a brand new, never used Geith Heavy Duty 36" bucket to fit a Volvo S1 coupler.