Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

got the picts ya wanted 345C on our lowbed

hoeman600 ยท 2008-09-04 21:31

got luckey today yull love these

Replies20
  1. #1hoeman6002008-09-04 21:34

    yea I know their awsome

  2. #2hoeman6002008-09-04 21:38

    why yes that IS a chrome stack on the 345

  3. #3hoeman6002008-09-04 21:40

    ya got somthing on yer chin

  4. #4hoeman6002008-09-04 21:45

    look familar

  5. #5JimBruce422008-09-04 21:58

    SA-weet pictures as always Kevin, Were they just moving it to a different part of the job? Cause it's rare that I see them move a 345 with the counterweight on. Second, were ya taking a jobbjohn run when you took the first pic? I can see what looks like could be your 345 in the corner of the picture. Ya need some decals for those Pete's, they look great though. Thanks for sharing!:usa

  6. #6hoeman6002008-09-04 22:08

    im actualy on the grader now. Angalo retierd and no one wanted to run it . some kid somthing hoffman is running it I think. hes a yung buck. gion to bed but I have paving picts from hatfield. and they had lennys hoe at another job for a week I just got picts it on the way back. heres a teaser paver pict

  7. #7tonka2008-09-04 22:16

    sweet pics 600, the diecast are sweet to!

  8. #8bigcatpip2008-09-04 22:16

    glad to see lenny put on the crome stack

  9. #9hoeman6002008-09-05 05:18

    jim they have been moving all the 345's off and onn this job with weights on because of the cat STOP USE on the counterweights lifting system failing:beatsme frome what I know they are all taged out .

  10. #10JimBruce422008-09-06 11:17

    I hadn't heard about that. Is it something that is perminent or is Cat eventually getting the appropriate repairs around? Yeah, I know Hoffman, went to school with him. Be sure to give him a lot of greif for looking like he's 14, LOL :drinkup

  11. #11bigcatpip2008-09-06 11:35

    hey hoeman when are you going to put on a crome stack on your ME?..then you can but part of the crome stack mafia.

  12. #12thejdman042008-09-11 21:44

    great pics thanks

  13. #13mettalgear2008-10-12 03:00

    Man love the ROLLBACK sweeeeeet

  14. #14LowBoy2008-10-12 08:04

    Ohhh, the memories...:cool2 ( slaps face back and forth ,) There...I'm good now.

  15. #15EZ TRBO2008-10-12 08:59

    Nice pics, just somthing bout a nice tactor trailer set up and a BIG machine!! Heavy Haulin RULES! Trbo

  16. #16mikef872008-10-13 13:41

    Do you need to pull the bucket off even with all those axles? I can move my 345 with no bucket on a tandem tractor and a 3 axle lowboy. Some guys pull the counterweight and the bucket to move on the same set up as me. I do have a tri axle tractor just like yours. That usually what I use for the lowboy tractor.

  17. #17insleyboy2008-10-13 21:39

    Love those raised beam lowboys, great for chaining and guiding!

  18. #18hoeman6002008-10-13 22:10

    i guess I just run the hoes all I know is with this set up he is just about maxxed out leagely:beatsme

  19. #19hoeman6002008-10-13 22:12

    i guess I just run the hoes all I know is with this set up he is just about maxxed out leagely:beatsme next time ill ask

  20. #20Eric2008-10-13 23:39

    That is about the coolest set up I've seen, wow!