Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Gotta be careful, here…

DIYDAVE ยท 2020-05-28 21:59

Went out, this AM, rainin, with the promise of more, so I gotta little cat nap, in in the office, early, since I had nothing in particular on the plate, today... After a half hour shut eye, woke up, and decided to change the blades, on the mower, on the trailer, in the shop, since I need 'em sharp for tomorrow. Went downstairs, rattled up the 2 wrenches, got the first blade off, looked up, and in the seat was mom's newest cat, snoring(purring?) away... Any other cat on the farm woulda been off like a shot, at the first rattle of a wrench! As I stood up, I could see she was still asleep! Not a hard guess to figger out who has been trackin mud on alla the mower seats! Gave her a few strokes, and went around t'other side, and finished up the blades, she sat there the whole time, like a bump on a log! Was gonna title this post differently, with a double entendre, but thought the better of it.

Replies0

No replies yet.