Hello this is my first post on this site. I hope all of you can help me. I have Cat320 (7GJO1327) and I want to know How to calibration the Governor Actuator ?
Hai: Hopes this helps. https://dokumen.tips/documents/governor-actuator-calibrate.html
It's not that model bro my excavator monitor is like this image.
Hai: I'm surprised others on this site haven't chimed in yet with the right info for you. Sorry my stuff was off track. I did a web search and couldn't find anything on your model. If you haven't already done so maybe your best source is to go directly to a CAT Service department or even the CAT headquarters (they will have a head of service/information/manuals) to get the right info. Best, Allan
Your 7GJ-prefix machine was only built for the Japanese market and was not intended for export outside Japan. Service information listed under 7GJ is scarce and most of it is only available in Japanese. If you are ever looking for service information then I suggest to look for info on the 8LK-prefix 320 excavator which was built outside Japan and sold worldwide. Mechanically/electrically it is identical to the 7GJ machine, although some things like sheet metal, cab, etc, may be different. Attached is the Test & Adjust manual for the 8LK. Look for the procedure starting on Page 28.
Thanks you sir. Now I got it. But another problem is my monitor show word "CAL" on the top-right corner.
Thanks you sir. Now I got it. But another problem is my monitor show word "CAL" on the top-right corner.
Nige: You are a class act to help guys like this. Thanks. Allan
To the OP - try sending a PM to HEF member @anuradha - he has a lot of experience in these pump controllers and may be able to help you.
If you can, post a clear photo of the monitor when it displays this above mentioned sign.
Like this photo bro. After showing the "CAL" word i can't controll everything on the monitor.