Replaced my governor actuator on my 320b cat excavator trying to calibrate it but hangs up on 7 go,s to about half throttle and stays there with no codes have tried all sorts of positions of cables no difference it was an after market one.It is the two cable one.
Did you enter setup before hooking up cable, like here? From here HeavyEquipmentForums
yep did that Cat dealer said they did it with pulling lever to stop idle side tried that didn't work.leaning towards faulty actuator cause old one calibrated
Somewhere on here I posted the actuator rebuild, and, more importantly, bench testing instructions.
Yes i read that but i completely replaced actuator.that pic you sent my book has that too but is that for just a one cable system cause dosn,t say anything about the decelerator cable.That Cat book can be confusing i think they made a few misprints.LOL
Post #7 here HeavyEquipmentForums Has the complete instructions for replacing the cables, and, I didn't word for word read it, but, I think it has bench test instructions.