Was wondering if anyone knew of any gps or laser training in illinois area. Right now just looking mainly at laser training for d4. I know my local cat dealer offers a 3 day class in iowa. Just didnt know if anyone knew of anything else. I am not a beginner, but know i could learn alot more. Always trying to improve production. Some of my jobs i am picking up i could use gps. Just not sure i am ready to spend 50k to set it up. Most of my jobs are basements and septic installations. Getting into waterways more now too. But for most of my work i can use lasers and be fine. I have dual grade, single grade, and level plane lasers. Like i said earlier i know there is alot more for me to learn on full potential of them. Any input is greatly appreciated.
No replies yet.