Serial # 0160012012. Deere 4045 engine. Had this machine in my yard today for some leaky cylinders and a hard start. The hard start was a pretty leaky fuel system (loose fuel lines, bad umbrella seals and an under performing fuel pump). When the owner came to pick it up he told me that he forgot to tell me about the check engine light. With what I was doing I didn't notice it myself. Anytime you press the throttle past idle the check engine light starts blinking and then stops when you let it back to idle. He needed the machine so I didn't really get a chance to look at it. The machine seems fully functional and sounds a lot better than it did coming in. Fuel.gauge is broken, but the others are functioning. It seems that I used to know how to pull codes from these machines but I just can't remember. Can anyone reeducate me?
No replies yet.