Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Gradall G3WD mulcher or mower attachment

Likesgradall ยท 2014-07-07 19:21

I am looking to buy a Gradall G3WD, but would like to know if you can attach a mulcher or rotary mower. Any leads as to what and where to buy would be great. The Gradall does not have auxillary hydrolics, but I plan to add it to the outside of the boom with a take up roller. Thanks in advance for your help.

Replies4
  1. #1uffex2014-07-08 04:19

    Good day Likesgradall There is a document available on request from excatech.com the title is "land drainage procurement" it is in PDF format and contains information which may be helpful. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Likesgradall2014-07-08 12:23

    Thanks for your reply, but the link did not work.

  3. #3uffex2014-07-08 13:11

    Good day Likesgradall If you have clicked the link excatech.com you should have been able to obtain the document, if you have any problem please email me a [email protected] I will send you a copy. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4cwestfall2014-08-19 11:24

    I had a g3wd with aux. I put a brush cutter on it and it worked fine. to hold the aux hoses I welded a 1 inch pipe to outside of stationary part of boom and connected a 3/4 in solid bar to the telescoping boom end so the bar would slide in and out of the pipe with the boom. I bolted the bar to the far end so I could remove it. than I used steel rings mounted to hoses and they would slide like a shower curtin back and forth. worked pretty good