Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Grader Dismantlers

JimInOz ยท 2011-07-12 23:24

Hi Guys, Just wondering if there are any specialist Grader Wreckers out there,that might be a good source for used parts. Every year I get a few calls for grader parts,but can never recommend a good supplier. It will be interesting to see what you guys know... Thanks, Jim

Replies18
  1. #1lpnt652011-07-13 01:44

    YES there are quite a few Grader wreckers about :" Tillys of Twowoomba" comes to mind then there are a few who advertise in contractors magazines one large company in NSW

  2. #2lpnt652011-07-13 02:04

    I remember that Don Clark from NSW was a good source of used parts for graders and other earthmoving equipment always had reasonably priced parts and quality was ok as well

  3. #3JimInOz2011-07-13 18:54

    Thanks Lpnt65, I didn't realise they were into graders. I wonder if there are a few USA dismantlers out there?..

  4. #4dingo2011-07-20 05:46

    another place is best tractors in mackay. they have a huge range of 2nd hand gear and are reasonably priced. just make sure you view the parts first or at least get someone to view them.

  5. #5JimInOz2011-07-20 07:31

    Thanks Dingo, Do they have a wide range of dismantled gear...dozers,loaders,etc? I seem to get a few calls for Mitsubishi Grader parts,& thought there's gotta be a few wrecks sitting in yards. Jim

  6. #6stinkycat2011-07-20 17:39

    Jim some where on this site is some post about breakers yard in Idaho there has been post on the Grader thread some months back

  7. #7JimInOz2011-07-20 19:01

    Stinkycat, Thanks..I wonder if it was General Gear that was mentioned.

  8. #8stinkycat2011-07-20 21:10

    I don't think so some one was looking for a door for a Cat 14 I think. This is a huge yard near Boise Idaho. Brain now in gear its call Old Equipment Wrecking Yard they have a good web site

  9. #9JimInOz2011-07-20 21:52

    Thanks again Stinkycat, I'll check it out.

  10. #10alan627b2011-11-02 15:27

    http://www.greatbend.com/weller/parts.htm Weller Salvage in Great Bend, Kansas, USA.

  11. #11heavylift2011-11-02 15:40

    Yeah had Weller in my bookmarks until my bookmarks crash. now starting over... dang it

  12. #12goodwin2011-11-12 19:17

    Jim, We recently got some parts for a galion sent from the US, as we couldnt find anything in Australia, talk to Warren at Eureka truck parts, he mainly does engines, but can do other stuff as well, he ships stuff by sea regularly, and sent a 671gm and torque converter to fremantle for us, theres a lot of older graders getting scrapped over there, the machine i got bits off just got cut into chunks, it was complete, running t600B, 4000hrs on the clock. good luck with it,Goodwin

  13. #13JKarr2011-11-17 22:09

    I've just bought a Huber 9DG and could sure use a operator manual or service manual. It has a three cylinder Detroit that has to be jump started and no brakes. I could use a book Thanks Joe

  14. #14gustavo72012-01-05 10:36

    Motoniveladora 120g desmantelada Buenos dias estoy en colombia y tengo una motoniveladora caterpillar 120g 1994 la vendo por partes gustavo

  15. #15Tinkerer2012-01-05 19:52

    Gustavo7 said -------------Motor Grader 120g dismantled . Good morning I am in colombia and I have a motor grader caterpillar 120g 1994 sell by parties (pieces) Gustavo

  16. #16steveread32012-02-08 22:21

    Jade Equipment in Edmonton Alberta. Just about any Champion grader and Volvo grader part you are looking for. Great prices too..

  17. #17rare ss2012-02-11 23:06

    Best Tractor parts, their Australia wide and may help, there's another guy in WA KOMCAT he helped me out sorcing bits for a H65 Demag digger, he'll chase exactly what your need Komcat Electro Pty Ltd Send this listing to your mobile (08) 9572 7000 Lot 4/ McMullen RdWundowieWA6560 Send this listing to your mobile 0412 422 550Scott's Mobile Send this listing to your mobile (08) 9572 7099Fax [email protected]

  18. #18Abscraperguy2012-02-12 11:10

    You are the first person I've heard of who say Jade's prices are reasonable. The guys that I know deal with them only as a last resort. They prefer to deal deal with CW Enterprises www.cwenterprises.ca or there are some good dismantlers in Ontario but I forget their names.