Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Grader driving videos

Blade_Runner ยท 2016-04-17 00:29

A couple of in cab videos of a John Deere 670D maintenance grading in Western Australia..... Where do you operate your grader? Post a video response https://youtu.be/Y8f9v7LImnk https://youtu.be/P4pAtQtqLtQ

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies10
  1. #1RonG2016-04-17 05:48

    Nice vids,thanks.Ron G

  2. #2Cat 140M AWD2016-04-17 15:29

    Here is a video of me operating in SE South Dakota https://youtu.be/CIE8syklC1g

  3. #3Graderfan19812016-04-17 16:58

    This is one of my favorite video which i have find on the interent, a grader train with 4 graders : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS--ShqDmEs

  4. #4Fatgraderman2016-04-28 21:17

    This one popped up on the "watch next" list when watching the others you guys posted. That's gotta be a helpless feeling in the middle of the river. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4Zl3cJWOZI

  5. #5cuttin edge2016-05-27 19:44

    I was spreading 1 1\4 the other day thinking one of us old school guys should post a video of our hands flying around the rack with the caption Who needs joy sticks.... I would, but my phone is stupid not smart.

  6. #6RonG2016-05-28 17:45

    Just watched that Utube vid of the JD HS dozer doing its thing,Man that gives me the fever.I was still working when that first came out,I knew i would be a hit.Ron G

  7. #7Graderfan19812016-05-29 05:48

    Can you post the link to the video?

  8. #8RonG2016-05-30 05:18

    Here it is,had to look for it myself.Enjoy.Ron G https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5VJwYXauEU

  9. #9cuttin edge2016-05-30 20:29

    I'm gonna guess that those things wouldn't fair well in a rock cut. I was in our old 7 today, and I'm still vibrating. That thing looks a bit smoother

  10. #10Fatgraderman2016-05-31 10:15

    As apposed to the new guys that just throw it off the shoulder. Could post a video of going sideways down the road at 20 mph bouncing off a frozen drift or 15 mph in the ditch trying to throw snow over the banks too.