Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

grader/loader combo

oakland ยท 2008-11-13 21:39

found this neat little grader/loader combo today. its pretty cool looking! also the shuttlebuggy is back paving is set to begin on the freeway soon! found a new tractor loader at the cat store there putting in a new parking lot. also found a new paver that needs some cleaning.:drinkup

Replies9
  1. #1stretch2008-11-14 14:59

    Never seen that loader/grader thingy before...doesn't look like a Huber but I could be wrong.

  2. #2Partsdude2008-11-14 18:50

    Looks similar to one of these - but not quite. http://www.machinerytrader.com/list...6583780&GUID=e0414ec8c8b9425e85ad04f24f7b1629

  3. #3Buckethead2008-11-14 19:44

    I never ran a grader like that one, but it looks like the bucket would be useful, for filling in low spots, dragging material out of corners, etc.

  4. #4dayexco2008-11-14 20:22

    you see em here used quite a bit by smaller asphalt companies...curb/gutter crews.

  5. #5stumpjumper832008-11-14 20:55

    I'm going to guess that the PB on the back refers to Puckett Bros. And I belive that puckett bros became PSI, after gehl sold them. Not sure but I know they were afflilited with gehl.

  6. #6oakland2008-11-15 20:44

    thanks everybody, i have only ever seen 2 and they are both owned by a smaller asphalt company. its very interesting to watch work.:drinkup

  7. #7bobin352008-11-15 20:57

    stumpjumper is correct on this one but psi is now owned by mouldin paving

  8. #8Turbo218352008-11-16 18:43

    I have run one before. Unfortunately, it was beat to hell by the time I got it. The only real complaint was the control levers sit below, and kind of behind you. They are a rather handy little machine for tight area work.

  9. #9Graderfan19812014-09-27 07:37

    Here a video from a grader/loader: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWjq5MFZlcg It is a good idea