Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

how bout these lil gems burnout

hoeman600 ยท 2008-11-16 17:50

me and pull pan found em in a lil town north of frackville pa. ill link to all the picts from today theirs way too many. http://rides.webshots.com/album/568718674GXZLuG?vhost=rides pa coal #3

Replies11
  1. #1hoeman6002008-11-16 17:54

    some drags and 5130's

  2. #2Burnout2008-11-16 19:39

    Not bad not bad hoeman.... but I shall reply with.... How about these lil gems?

  3. #3hoeman6002008-11-16 21:07

    :drinkup:lmao:lmao:lmao

  4. #4hoeman6002008-11-16 21:09

    hey burnout ya better post sumptin yer post counter is at 666

  5. #5JDOFMEMI2008-11-16 21:37

    Yea, and make it something with some good pics too.

  6. #6mcc10752008-11-16 22:01

    Nice pics. If you don't mind me asking, how are you guys able to gain access to these areas?? Thanks

  7. #7cat 3852008-11-16 22:03

    nice pics hoeman ,thanks

  8. #8Burnout2008-11-16 22:18

    667 It was supposed to stay at 666... I'm evil I tell ya. In 45 minutes I have a poker game downstair with the devil and that loser that invented the metric system. Hmm pics, these should do.

  9. #9d4c24a2008-11-17 13:38

    land and water the long reach hitachi may be an ex UK machine as land and water are a UK firm http://www.land-water.co.uk/

  10. #10stretch2008-11-17 15:25

    Which operations are those...I know the Marion belongs Blaschak but are those Bobby Burns' Manitowocs? Got anymore of the 6400s?

  11. #11rino14942008-11-17 21:42

    What mine were you at ?? Did you guys hit up Coal Contractors in Stockton right near Hazleton ?