Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Grader to part out

turncircle ยท 2012-12-18 11:28

Was hoping this is the site to find grader parts as well as locate people looking for champion grader gear. I'm looking forward to hearing from all grader operators whether it be for repair advice, giving and receiving or contacts. Happy Holidays!

Replies5
  1. #1d9gdon2012-12-18 19:39

    Here's some that are being dismantled. I'm not sure which one you're looking for: http://www.machinerytrader.com/list...dltxt=&lp=&pcid=&dlr=0&pref=&ltf=&cdts=&cdte=

  2. #2Silveroddo2012-12-20 18:41

    I'd be interested in anything you know about for champions, I've got a pair I'd like to keep going for awhile. I need to locate some new parts sources as I'm not real impressed w/ Volvo when it comes to getting parts. I need to find a place that carries brake parts, seems to be about a 400% markup when I call volvo.

  3. #3Diagonal Brace2012-12-20 19:20

    Jade Equipment in Edmonton AB has a selection of parts. I agree about the markup on Volvo parts. Ridiculous

  4. #4wrangler2012-12-21 09:56

    CWK Enterprises in Humboldt ,Sk. Canada advertises they have some parts. www.cwenterprises.ca

  5. #5rm guy2013-01-02 08:55

    if you have champions with the brake drum and wheel cast all as one and you successfully pull them off without splitting them and they are needing repair you can but it will not be recomended weld them true and turn them on a large lathe.By welding i mean wire feed and continueous turn to fill the taper and or grooves.Ihad this done on a 1983 740 and it was still going when i sold it 2 tears later.