Any one know what edges are used on a 24m grader how long and how much do they weigh
Leachrod, first, let me welcome you to HEF. Second though, you need to come up with thread titles that reflect what you're asking about. This is the second one you've started using just your screen name, and many members browse the forums by looking at thread titles and reading the ones that interest them. My guess is that by titling a thread "leachrod", you're going to miss out on somebody reading your question. I'll edit the thread title to give everybody else a clue of what's on your mind.
Thanks just got on and learning how it all works
One by Twelve by four foot sections with one inch holes are one option. I've used them on loader buckets. I think there are thicker ones avaliable. Sorry cant remember weight. Get ahold of a Cat ground engaging tools book for complete specs.
Thank you for information, we use 8' with 5/8 holes about 130lbs each.