Hi folks, Long time searcher, first time poster. I have a new to me 2016 bobcat T770 and got it out to our property this week. Hours are ~2600. This is my first machine so I don’t have any point of reference for how a machine should operate, noise, power, etc. I took it out to play for a bit, moving a brush pile from one place to another, using a 82” rock grapple bucket. here’s the question. I noticed that I would pick some branches off the ground and close the grapple on it... Get up over the new pile and go to open the grapple while tilting down...but the grapple wouldn’t open or close while I’m moving the loader up/down or tilting. As soon as I stop moving the grapple closes opens solidly. Is this normal or abnormal? I’m running standard flow, about 2000rpm. Standard controls (foot lift/tilt, hand drive). thank you!
No replies yet.