Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

gravel and aggregate industry

245dlc ยท 2010-04-09 23:30

I was wondering where I could start a thread in reference to gravel pit mining, screening, and crushing equipment? I took a bunch of photos of Inland Aggregate's CN pit operation today and will take some pictures of they're Pine Ridge operation too when I have time.

Replies4
  1. #1grandpa2010-04-10 04:05

    I agree, it would be nice to have an Aggregate division section here in HEF. Just pick the section you think is closest to ur post and do it, if the moderators dont like it they will move it to where they want it...bah ah ha. So lets get them pics posted 245dlc!

  2. #2DPete2010-04-10 08:34

    Maybe the internet gods are watching, they usually aim to please. You could PM your request to Steve or one of the mods. I think it's a good idea.

  3. #3diggerdave19582010-04-10 10:36

    Heck, yea i would like to see a Aggregate section here too !!!

  4. #4littleplows2010-04-10 10:49

    Yea I got some pics of my own I could post into that one