So I know I shouldn’t have... but the price was great so I picked up a really clean Airman AX40ur-5. Now I’m searching around for a service manual (it’s not broken, just want to prepare and do maintenance) and am totally striking out... which is to be expected I guess. I was hoping someone here had some info or a direction for me to look in to find info on this thing? What fluids to use? Capacities? Any info at all would be great...
Looks to be a rebranded Hitachi ZX40UR-2???
That’s what I’m kinda thinking but not sure... do I just go with a service manual for the hitachi? It has a yanmar engine. Better pic:
It's the other way around, Hitachi Deere are rebranded airman machines in the minis I was told.
Off their website "1991 Began to sell new mini-excavator AX series which was jointly developed with Hitachi Construction Machinery. Created a new sensation with original color of purple into construction industry which orange color is popular." So I guess they are basically one and the same?
It looks very similar to the Deere and hitachi... however, mine is the dash 5 model with a swing boom and there is no info that I’ve been able to find. Seems like it doesn’t exist( online at least) but there is info up to dash 4 models. That’s the risk in gray market
Also, looks like I have a warning light on... red “sys” light. I’ll make a separate post for that.