Been using Amsoil synthetic NGLI # 1 on my ASV RC30, for years now. With price being pretty high (9.75/tube + shipping) been looking around for something I can buy local that would be a reasonable replacement. Any Ideas?
Most any 3-5% Moly will be adequate for most joints/fittings @ $3-$5 per tube.
Agree! More important than what grease is used is how often it is used. I always tried, with little success, where I worked to convince the people to grease at the end of the day to flush out the crap that gets in working the machine. This prevents the dirt and mud from hardening up over night and the machine is ready to go in the AM.
I agree any decent EP grease should be able to keep a skid loader working with minimal issues. Id put an auto luber on it to fight he contamination.
I agree with kshansen, I've seen folks not grease enough because they figure the grease they're using is invincible. I'd rather over grease with cheapo stuff then not grease enough with high $$$$$ stuff. In the end wear happens from lack of grease, not type of grease.