Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Grease gun

razvy ยท 2009-07-24 16:58

Just came home from a garage sale and I got a grease gun on the box and the unit it says KP Manufacture Minneapolis whit all the attachments for $10, thy never seen grease , momentary I use some No name brand made in China . Anybody knows anything about this model ? Thx . . Hopefully the picture loads up

Replies10
  1. #1Willis Bushogin2009-07-24 17:38

    never heard of this one, but the accessories are worth $10 Good Luck

  2. #2Hendrik2009-07-24 22:35

    Looks like a straightforward lever action grease gun with different attachments to suit different jobs. I don't much care for the lever type as you need two hands to pump the sticky stuff and prefer a 'pistol' action one with with a long flexi hose.

  3. #3razvy2009-07-26 00:03

    Loadeat the gun up and it's Ok ,I personally like it , It has tips which lock on the zerk head and I can use 2 hands ,

  4. #4Hendrik2009-07-26 00:19

    The advantage of the lever type is that they deliver higher pressure but I just find the single handed ones quicker.

  5. #5ontarioparts2009-12-25 21:28

    good buy. What the heck....is there anything in the world not made in China? regards Marlon Khan John Deere Tractor Parts

  6. #6razvy2009-12-26 02:12

    This set is made in the USA but probably 20 years ago .

  7. #7heavylift2009-12-26 02:15

    http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/6217581/claims.html LOL looks like you could go into the doctoring business this is the first thing that popped up when i googled it

  8. #8razvy2009-12-26 02:27

    :badidea

  9. #9OCR2009-12-26 04:46

    Maybe get this guy for a partner... should be lots of broken bones to fix.. http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/5593111/claims.html OCR

  10. #10leadarrows2009-12-26 13:47

    I will look later when I am down at the farm but they look just like my granddads. If so they have lasted us 30 years so far. The box even looks familiar.