Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Grease gun

Goughy1964 ยท 2023-05-22 05:25

Hi all...what do we do to grease using the old type of cat nipple...or can i swap out to a modern nipple...or can I buy a fitting to suit the old flat style nipple...TIA

Replies7
  1. #156wrench2023-05-22 09:26

    Google button head Alemite grease fittings and make up an adapter. Regular grease fittings get dinged up

  2. #2CM19952023-05-22 09:32

    Moved thread to lubrication. Thanks

  3. #3Goughy19642023-05-23 00:02

    How do I do that...thanks

  4. #4Goughy19642023-05-23 00:04

    thanks....

  5. #5Tones2023-05-23 01:37

    If you're coming down my way I have 1 here. It's a freebie.

  6. #6CM19952023-05-23 10:15

    Sorry about that - left of the D in moved.

  7. #7gwhammy2023-05-27 07:34

    I have a mid size excavator with that fitting on the track tightener. Put a grease gun hose on it and adapted to regular grease fitting so I have it outside the housing.