how often do you all grease your skids and what type of grease do you all use.
I grease mine a whole lot less frequently than I used too and I only use Scaeffer's synthetic grease! There's a thread in the Lubrication Forum on this product.
on any machine i run i usually grease it every other day or so, if im really working the machine like digging in rock, or running a breaker ill grease once a day.
daily. With a lincon grease gun it takes all of 5 mins to do.
Every 10-12 hours. No exceptions.
I don't have a skid steer, but I use the same grease as Steve and it is simply amazing. The time between greasings on our backhoe has been doubled or tripled and it takes less grease than the stuff we were using before. The cost was very close to our old stuff as well.
Twice a day minimum and more frequently when its really dry. Some stuff we work in can have your pins squealing in 1/2 an hour no matter the grease type.
I just bought a 1999 763F. Delivery is in a few days. Does anyone have a link to the locations of all of the lubrication zerks? I'll be ordering a operator/maintenance manual, but want to start doing a complete fluid change and service as soon as the machine arrives and the book won't be here for at least a week or more. Based on your experiences, what fluids work best in engine/hydraulics/chain cases?. My winter temps are usually 10 at the low and 50 at the high. Summers can be in the 90's.
chain case oil change due every 1000 hours. grease points? there may be a schematic inside the tailgate however basically anywhere there is a pin.
We grease all our skid steers and track loaders everyday before they go out. If their hammering they get greased throughout the day.
mine gets grease every time it's used ,and if goes for a long day I'll stop half way and grese it again
greasing i grease my nh once a day. more if working under harsh conditons.
to be honest, not as much as I should.
Daily; before it goes out for the day.
Every 8 - 10 hours, i usualy do the bucket crowd pins every 4.
Its that down to the sand over there squizzy?
Wow I wish our guys would remember to grease every day.