Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Green flashing lighton instrament panel

yanmarman ยท 2011-09-20 22:11

I have aYanmar VIO-30-1 excavator with 4000 hrs. Could anyboby tell what the little flashing green means? thanks

Replies5
  1. #195zIV2011-09-20 22:14

    It's a Yanmar, I thought they were perfect machines. The green light means GO GO GO!

  2. #2yanmarman2011-09-21 06:01

    Yanmar is the perfect machine 95zIV! I;m glad you think the same.Nothing wrong with machine,just wondering what light means.

  3. #395zIV2011-09-21 20:33

    Actually, I've never owned one, never will. Not interested in a machine that has no dealer support in my area. Even a "perfect" machine such as you think these are have problems and I'd rather have something that I can have a tech on in hours instead of days for support. They look kinda cheaply built to me as it is and I'll take a Deere or Cat machine of the same size anyday.

  4. #4yanmarman2011-09-22 05:48

    95zIV your crazy john deere has yanmar engines inmost of their excavators as well compact tractors. And you need a tech to keep your machine running, aint much of an operator if you can;t fix your own machine. Do you even own a machine? YANMAR THE PERFECT MACHINE

  5. #5digger242j2011-09-22 06:28

    Whoever stole yanmarman's owner's manual. please PM him and let him know what the green light is for. Beyond that, I don't see this thread being productive in any way.