We had this in this week. One flasher blinks intermittently but the wheels were rusted. grease all over from the loader, needs touch up paint, going to check the air conditioning yet. Anyone know where to score the amber fixture?
I thought I had another overall but must have forgot it. The groomer they tow is coming in next.
What is the machine number ? Deere has a very good parts website .
Ya, we found it thru the parts store, I have another pic somewhere.
First off that is a really nice Deere you have there, I am currently trying to purchase a 7410 and really wish it was at least a 7610. On the Case tractors I used to run for my uncle we would take flat bar a little wider than the flasher light that stick out over the duals and bend the flat bar to surround the out side of the light as close as we could get it and also weld two to three small pieces of round stock to the flat bar in front of the light and the flat bar extend far enough past the light to be able to drill through the square tubing to bolt them on.