Just found about this forum. And i'm very happy. Because I've been looking for this type of forum. I've been working with mostly in mining industry with heavy equipment. Now working with Komatsu after sales service and parts area. Will be glad to here from you guys.
Welcome to the Forum Zordrak :drinkup Be sure you post some pictures of the countryside, and the way things are done over there.
Mongolia,,,,,,, wow! somewhere very remote, welcome
Sure thing... I have some nasty mine photos from here...
I've tryed to add some photos but not so familiar here. So here are the links to the photos. http://transwest.mn/images/stories/tm%20website%20news_page_3.jpg http://transwest.mn/images/stories/tm%20website%20news_page_5.jpg http://www.transwest.mn/components/com_fpss/images/Last_Truck_Assembly.jpg http://www.transwest.mn/components/com_fpss/images/Komatsu_D155_no2.jpg
Well have lots of Philippine guys working here in mining industry.
thanks for the pics
Thanks man, that Transwest website was worth looking at. My father used to tell drivers if they screwed up again, he was going to send them to Mongolia and cancel their return ticket, but by the looks of that, it might not be too bad.
Really? Damn... Well now if'll get here it's nice and cool. Now it's -30C around here. The country is very beautiful so please welcome...
it may be worth mentioning the biggest member of the trout family lives in Mongolia.Known as the Taimen,
That you in that pic Robin? If so, which one?
sorry to dissapoint but I got the pic off the web just to show the fish,makes the Welsh brownies I caught as a kid seem awful small!
Yeah that puts our rainbows to shame too. We have some catfish that could eat that in one bite, but no trout.
there are some catfish in the UK but not on the scale you have in the USA.The variety we have is the Danubian Wels variety.Serious cat fishers can go to Spain where there are some true monsters.The river is the Ebro,fish of over 220 pounds have been caught here on a rod and line
This is just a example... We have here lots of monster sized ones...