Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Greetings

uffex · 2023-12-21 13:19

Good day folks you have a real nice Christmas if you like this time and have a good new year. tip one for me. Kind regards Uffex

Replies16
  1. #1Nige2023-12-21 14:02

    Same to you mate.

  2. #2funwithfuel2023-12-21 14:02

    Merry Christmas to you and all our brothers and sisters here. Here's to a prosperous future.

  3. #3Gary Layton2023-12-21 17:12

    Certainly the same to you, Uffex, and all here. Best Holiday wishes to all.

  4. #4CM19952023-12-21 19:07

    Merry Christmas Ya'll!

  5. #5Zewnten2023-12-21 19:29

    Merry Christmas. I hope it’s a good one for everyone. PSA: it might not be a good time of year for some and they’ll appreciate you reaching out rather than being bothered by it.

  6. #6tool_king2023-12-21 19:42

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all fine gentlemen on here with all your knowledge.

  7. #7ianjoub2023-12-21 20:13

    Thank you. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you as well!

  8. #8Coaldust2023-12-22 00:12

    Thanks uffex. Merry Christmas. I always enjoy your posts.

  9. #9Welder Dave2023-12-22 00:21

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. Also hope everyone stays healthy and is able to do the things they love doing.

  10. #10mg23612023-12-22 05:27

    Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year!

  11. #11Old Doug2023-12-22 08:12

    Merry Christmas to everyone . Not to be a scrooge but its a busy time the best present i get is it to be over.

  12. #12Nige2023-12-22 08:31

    I agree completely. A bar in Northern Ireland put this out for their Christmas video which I think sums up perfectly the fact that this time of the year is not the best of times for some people.

  13. #13CatKC2023-12-22 09:16

    A Merry Christmas to you and everyone here. Even though I don’t own most of the equipment being discussed I always enjoy being educated on the equipment operation and repairs.

  14. #14uffex2023-12-22 10:42

    Me to Kind regards Uffex

  15. #15tool_king2023-12-22 12:14

    That is why we all are here . Everyone has knowledge that can be all put together . We are most valuable asset to each other .

  16. #16Swetz2023-12-23 16:20

    As said many times before, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. I would like to add, thank you for sharing!