Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

link belt 145×3 travel stick/pedal not the same, weak on one side.

earthscratcher ยท 2023-12-20 22:41

when I push the travel sticks, left side moves farther forward then right have to really push and it speeds u. pull back and it moves fine one at a time left is good both directions right is weak on forward. cleaned all dirt around and under, can dirt get into the actual valve body, rubber boots on bottom look good. what would cause sticks not to move the same thanks

Replies2
  1. #1uffex2023-12-23 04:32

    Good day I guess it is possible I suggest hook a gauge on the both the output lines and compare pressures, full movement I believe you should get 560 p.s.i Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2earthscratcher2024-01-23 21:30

    I took the valve off it was pretty crusty, tried to lube up did not help, no go, installed new one and its all good. thanks uffex