Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Greetings From Down East Maine

Coondog407 ยท 2024-10-30 07:29

Glad to have arrived at this Forum. I'm here to learn.

Replies7
  1. #1Vetech632024-10-30 07:49

    You will learn alot here.........about life, love, relationships and are they working? Pour out your soul my friend and let the companionship and healing begin.

  2. #2mg23612024-10-30 11:57

    Welcome to HEF Coondog407 ! Ever been to the Coon Dog cemetery in Alabama? A long way from Maine, I know. Key Underwood Coon Dog Memorial Graveyard

  3. #3treemuncher2024-11-06 07:49

    What part of Downeast? I spend several weeks in Harrington every summer while visiting the inlaws. Always looking to make more contacts in the forestry & heavy equipment business up there so if I get bored at camp, I can find something to do.

  4. #4Coondog4072024-11-06 07:54

    Will be worth to check it out. Who knows it might be my final resting place.

  5. #5Coondog4072024-11-06 07:56

    35 miles South of Canada of US 1

  6. #6treemuncher2024-11-06 10:26

    You likely know my wife's family or some others in common. You have found a great place to learn from others on this site.

  7. #7funwithfuel2024-11-18 21:20

    A late welcome from the people's republic of Illinois.