Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Greetings Ya’ll

i153624 ยท 2024-11-15 18:45

I'm the "New Old Guy". I was blessed, being born to a guy that started working on truck when they were open cab, and chain drive. You learn a wealth of knowlege from guys like that. Now I'm one of "Those Old Guys". I'm still pulling wrenches, but not the super heavy stuff, I did when I was younger. Now days for me, its electrical and computerized. I was there when the series 60 DDEC first arived, and Cat-ET, and SIS. And way more others. Glad to meet Ya'll i153624

Replies5
  1. #1Oxbow2024-11-15 19:47

    Glad to have you!

  2. #2Coaldust2024-11-15 20:53

    15 is to young 36 is to old 24 is just right Welcome to the HEF!

  3. #3i1536242024-11-15 21:00

    Yuppers, you know it. 36 looked great, 20yrs ago.

  4. #4Oxbow2024-11-15 22:18

    Or 30.........

  5. #5funwithfuel2024-11-18 21:22

    Welcome, to the forums bud.