Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Greetings from Malaysian newbie here

rodney891208 ยท 2013-12-16 20:43

Hello everyone, I am Rodney from Malaysia, 24 years old. Currently, I am working in a heavy duty equipment company. To be honest, I have none experience is this field (I am an undergraduate student of Bachelor of Arts) Thus, this is quite a tough way to start my job or even career. I saw this nice and useful forum with a bunch of passionate people discussing and sharing from last few weeks. So, I am hoping that I can learn more from this forum and then contribute at the most to this society. Looking forward to be as professional as you guys do now or did in your past. Thanks

Replies5
  1. #1Huntoon2013-12-17 09:08

    Greetings. Welcome to the forum. I have been down to Malaysia before. What line of work within heavy equipment are you in? Manufacturing? Earthmoving?

  2. #2rodney8912082013-12-27 00:45

    Hi Huntoon, thanks for your warmest greeting. Currently, in earthmoving line.

  3. #3Orlando2013-12-27 02:12

    Hello and welcome. I only joined this wonderful forum recently and already people on here have saved me money and time by helping out with helpful comments and tips. Great idea that you joined, best of luck.

  4. #4stock2013-12-27 07:43

    Us professionals .......ha he learn...................

  5. #5CM19952013-12-27 20:34

    Welcome to the Forums rodney! :drinkup I moved this thread over to the New Member Introductions from Excavators.