Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello from NJ

D11 ยท 2013-12-12 20:46

Hello everyone, I joined this site to learn more about Heavy Construction equipment. Like most men we fell in love with construction when we got our first Tonka toy. I just wish I would have joined the industry sooner. I am finally out of sales for good and I want to get back outdoors doing something meaningful with my life. I am 40 and I am looking for a job where I can operate heavy equipment. I don't mind starting at the bottom again and working my way up. I am also trying to get into Local 825. If anybody is looking for a hard worker please let me know. I look forward to interesting conversations with you guys. Happy Holidays

Replies6
  1. #1D112013-12-14 14:42

    I thought this would be a friendly site. Hello Again

  2. #2Scrub Puller2013-12-14 16:09

    Yair . . . Guday D11 and welcome. This is a friendly site, they even talk to me and I'm an Australian. (he grins)

  3. #3D112013-12-14 16:40

    Lol...Thanks Scrub Puller

  4. #4alrman2013-12-14 16:44

    Welcome to HEF D11 :drinkup Us Aussies will talk to ya. Not an easy industry to get a start in - best of luck in your new venture. :thumbsup

  5. #5D112013-12-14 17:24

    That's what I am finding out.

  6. #6dozerman4002013-12-18 18:47

    Welcome D11, Hope you get back outdoors again.