Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Greetings from New Zealand!

Greg Kramer ยท 2024-07-04 17:15

Hello everyone. My name is Greg Kramer and I work for TR Group in Auckland, New Zealand. TR Group has ten branches nationwide and the biggest rental fleet in New Zealand, with over 1,500 heavy commercial vehicles available for hire. If you're ever in this part of the world hit us up for some great vehicles. Last month, we reached an important milestone in our sustainability journey at TR Group by adding our 50th alternative fuel vehicle to the fleet. Our goal is to lead the way in offering our customers cost-effective, sustainable, zero and reduced emission solutions, which is precisely what this new Mercedes-Benz eActros represents.

Replies4
  1. #1funwithfuel2024-07-04 18:52

    Welcome to the forums.

  2. #2mg23612024-07-05 06:48

    Welcome to HEF Greg !

  3. #3crane operator2024-07-05 08:32

    I would be interested to know how you get along with the eactros. I imagine new zealand would be a ideal place for electric? Here the distances are so far, the electric doesn't work well, but I could see them having their place for short runs, inner city. If the technology can get up there to run a full 8 hour shift. And also welcome.

  4. #4skyking12024-07-05 10:49

    Do you rent RVs too? When I come down there all I need to haul is my arse and a rolling turlet.