Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello group.. great to be here! (1997 John-Deere GT275)

Larrymclain · 2024-06-27 12:50

I’m having a difficult time finding any information on my mower! I was hoping to find some information about changing the hydrostatic fluid and filter.. Thank you

Replies6
  1. #1Coaldust2024-06-27 13:26

    Welcome to the HEF!

  2. #2mg23612024-06-27 13:54

    Welcome to HEF Larry ! If you go here , you can get free download of your operators manual, and that will have all the maintenance information in it. Just make sure to use the filters on the left side to help narrow down your search a little quicker.

  3. #3Coaldust2024-06-27 15:33

    Larry, Have you considered raising rabbits? These guys mow my yard. No hydrostatic fluid necessary. They eat the grass and fertilize it, then I eat them. Works out for all of us.

  4. #4Vetech632024-06-27 19:06

    ^^ on my wife’s sh&$ list lol

  5. #5Coaldust2024-06-27 19:28

    We don’t have wild rabbits in Alaska. Just Snowshoe Hare and Arctic Hare. We don’t seem to have a problem with the Hare getting into our garden. I’m not sure where they go in the summer time, in our trailer park. Hare and rabbits are different animals with different number of chromosomes. They can’t interbreed. But, Mr. Groot would try. He’ll breed the labradoodle when given the opportunity.

  6. #6funwithfuel2024-08-02 05:57

    A late welcome from your neighbor to the north. Welcome from the people's republic of Illinois.