Around 6000 lbs , 2200 hrs; rx 301 kubota Do they still have parts for these old guys. Can you trust the odometers?
I think the seller posted a fake ad with a similar excavator to see if painting got more interest. It's 2200 hrs and 7000 lbs too and 7000 lbs is wrong in both cases. Shows u how crazy craigslist is.
From the styling the second one is several years newer and I think a different brand.
Second one is described as komatsu pc28uu. Yeah, it's around 2004-5. Asking 19000 usd. The other is asking $12000usd.
They are both worth a 1/3 of the asking price for starters and that's before looking at them in person.
stay away these are old and very hard to get parts if at all worth $5000 can at most
I doubt they have odometers but hour meters are the last thing to trust. I'd run away from those machines. Have read of problems with those style offset booms if you look at other machines.
Fresh paint is a warning sign
I'm far from Vancouver so take it with a grain of salt. If it runs and operates normally, not completely worn out in the tracks or the pins in the boom, then I'd guess he'd get close to those prices here. Maybe not even ten, but they'd sure sell in a hurry at five.
Not out here in our world.... thousands of hobby farmers always looking for machines like this.
They're small enough for the suburbs, price goes even higher. Boy I miss the suburban mining shovels thread... HeavyEquipmentForums no way this guy was overpaying for toys, he got his money's worth
I remember reading that! that was such a great story
Really wish that guy stuck around, I'd love to know how the story ended