I’ve got a short to trace down. This fuse pops immediately. Anyone know what these icons represent so I can start following wires to find a short? I get the interior light, radio, something to do with stopping the engine - what are the others? This is on a Cat 304C CR https://ibb.co/rZmCP35
Post a Serial Number and you can have the electrical schematic for it. That would help you run down wires. The 5A fuse in location #20 serves multiple functions - Dome Lamp, Engine Shutoff Timer, Radio Memory, and Operator Monitor
Thank you! Serial is FPK03040
You have a PM.
Thank you so much! Now just to find the relays on this thing... they are proving impossible to find/access.
Ok, anyone know how to get access to the relays? Do you unbolt the entire fuse/ relay area box and somehow move it to the side or down enough to get at the back access to get at the relays?
From what I can tell - you absolutely have to be able to remove the entire fuse/relay box - there are relays that are simple inaccessible when it’s on the machine. I unbolted the entire box and it moves around, but have unable to fully get it out. Even after disconnecting two main harnesses, that box is restricted by something metallic. If anyone knows the trick of accessing relays. Do let me know.
No idea how it comes out, though.
Yup - exactly!
I found this intriguing, whilst digging...
And a fuse panel diagram for the next guy that digs up this thread...
I had seen this too. Looks like a panel modification due to a harness abrasion point.
Your machine should already have the new parts though. It’s well above the FPK1815 S/N break.