Hello, Just wanted to check in with the experts on here whether purchasing a grey market SK135SR is a foolish idea. The machine has got 5223 hours with a thumb, two buckets and looks to be in good condition. They want 35k. I could drive to check it out but it’s 6 hours one way and I don’t know if it’s worth pursuing. I plan to use the machine mostly on my own property on various projects, not as a contractor day in and out. Still I want a machine I can keep running and put to work. Kabelco dealer told me if I have a parts manual and I give a dealer a part number they can get me a part. Wonder if I can even get ahold of the manual in English? Anyways just wondering what advice and experience you might share with me. Thanks in advance. - jamie
Hi Send nameplate, i'm looking manual from my collection
Hi Samarskii_ma, Thanks for the reply! Ive requested it from the seller and will post when they send it.
I used to buy grey market fork lifts. Not much wrong with them. Getting parts can be challenging, unless you have the manual but most stuff even engine internals swapped right over. Price is good, is it a real machin? Sometimes I see machines and know they are fake adds.