Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Grove 7550 inside Cowboys stadium

hummer13 ยท 2009-08-26 23:59

They are installing new lift motors and hoists to lift up the massive tv. This is the first I have seen of this new Grove out of the yard Jason

Replies8
  1. #1D5G2009-08-27 00:37

    Great pics Jason, thanks for sharing!

  2. #2bigblueox2009-08-27 14:34

    was this done in an effort to raise the height of the screen. I heard it got hit quite a few times in the recent preseason games.

  3. #3hummer132009-08-27 22:46

    "They" said it was not due to the screen getting hit, but come on we are not stupid Jason

  4. #4D5G2009-08-27 23:25

    You would think they would take into account the potential of the screen getting hit, and do a little research before ruining the most expensive tv in the world!

  5. #5Digger Dan2009-08-27 23:33

    Thats a mighty impressive crane and to be indoors too

  6. #6tippatone2009-08-28 07:39

    Well you know what they say "everything is bigger in Texas".

  7. #7diggerman572009-08-31 19:33

    Very cool machine! How much main boom is out? How much jib?

  8. #8hummer132009-09-01 07:48

    yes everything is bigger here!! I am not sure how much boom and jib is out they would not let us close enough to ask. I was told on the tour that you could stand the statue of liberty on the field and still close the roof Jason